Ақтөбе қаласының №40 орта мектебінің ағылшын тілі пәнінің мұғалімі Тилегенова Салтанат Ұзақбайқызы.
The there of the lesson:
The objectives of the lesson:
-to develop pupils reading, writing, speaking, listening skills, to enrich their vocabulary knowledge.
Bring-up: to respect the traditions, customs of foreign countries.
The type of the lesson: demonstrative lesson.
The methods of the lesson: cards, work in group, reading, speaking, writing, role-play.
Inter subject conntction: geography, Russian.
The equipment of the lesson: map, cards,books, notes, board, chalk.
Procedure of the lesson.
- Organization moment.
- Checking up the home task.
So, answer my questions please.
– When do children in Great Britain start going to school?
– How long does primary education in Great Britain last?
– What can you say about infant school in Great Britain?
– What do the children do in junior schools?
– What subjects do pupils study at secondary schools?
– What types of people go to private schools>
- New there: So open your copybooks and write down the date.
We know some facts about education in Great Britain. And at this lesson we comparing the systems of education in Great Britain. At first I want you complete “What we know?” strategy.
|What we know?||What we want to know?||What we have learnt?|
Work with map.
-What country do you see?
-How many countries are there?
-What kind of sports are popular there?
Open your books and tell me what kind of differencts do you see in this schemes?
- Doing exercises.
Let’s complete the table.
Answer the questions.
- Giving home task. Ex3,6.
To write an essay or a poem on the theme “About my country”.
I’ll give is over. Thank you. Good bye!